Your First Visit: What to Expect
The moment you step into Synergy Dental, our friendly team will help you feel comfortable and relaxed. We greet our patients by name and we look forward to getting to know you!
Your first appointment at Synergy Dental includes an comprehensive oral exam that starts with a personalized discussion about your oral health.You can facilitate the conversation by bringing the following information with you to your first appointment:
- Completed New Patient Registration form (available here on our website)
- Completed Dental and Medical History forms (available here on our website)
- Any x-rays taken by previous dentist
- A list of medications you are currenty taking
- Any premedication directed by your medical doctor
- Your insurance card (if you have insurance)
During your first visit, we’ll begin by reviewing your medical and dental histories, and asking about your dental health goals. It’s important to us to get to you know you before treating you as a patient. Any questions or concerns will be addressed before beginning our comprehensive exam. Afterwards, we’ll explain our findings and together we’ll decide on a treatment plan that best suits your needs.
Your initial consultation includes:
- High-tech digital x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Dental health examination and explanation
- Time with your team to discuss your treatment plan options and recommendations
To ensure you don’t feel rushed and have plenty of time to ask questions, we ask you to please set aside 90 minutes for this appointment. Thank you!