A dental emergency is a situation that requires prompt attention from a dental professional. At our office, we understand that you cannot always plan when you will need our care. If you experience a dental emergency, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Our team will schedule you to meet with our dentist as soon as we are able so you can receive the care you need.
We are happy to care for several types of dental emergencies, including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other tooth pain
- A knocked-out tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the tongue, cheeks, lips, and gums
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A partially knocked-out (extruded) tooth
- A lost dental restoration, such as a lost filling or crown
If you suffer from one of these, or another type of dental emergency, please contact our office immediately at 920-231-9591.